Monday, 4 February 2013

I am the pastel unicorn!

I have decided to do a few spotlight features, as well as advice blogs, and my first feature is the talented Eustratia, a latex clothing brand run solely by Stacey Black.

To take Eustratia's mission statement from her facebook page:

"Eustratia strives to deliver innovative, attractive designs that convey a strong look and enhance the wearers appearance and attitude."


I have to say this description is spot on! I have wanted to own some Eustratia Latex for quite some time, I have been following Stacey's work since I came across her Cameo dress from her Dryad Collection. I instantly fell in love with her designs, and have been a follower of her work ever since.

I actually recently purchased myself one of her incredible designs (the Unicorn Bra), and I have to say her designs are even more beautiful and intricate in person.

You can see to the right, there is a picture of me in my Unicorn Bra, I have to admit the photograph does not do this enough justice! As previously mentioned her designs are very intricate and from now owning a piece of my own the detail that goes in to the creation of one of these is impeccable! The Unicorn Bra comes in a range of colours, and also comes with the option of being underwired, as well as the amazing option of having a custom appliqué if unicorns are not your thing. 

I am planning to purchase myself some bottoms to go with this beautiful balconetta bra, but I can not quite yet decide what I should go for. I am currently torn between the Multi Appliqué hotpants, the briefs or the Unicorn Skirt! As you can see there are amazing designs to choose from, and I clearly want them all. 

Eustratia has recently launched an incredible giveaway, which I myself have of course entered, cause I'd love to own even more of her beautiful creations, you'd be mad not to! I have posted the image of the giveaway below, if you click the image it shall take you directly to the giveaway details. So what are you waiting for, go over to her blog now and get sharing so you can be in with the chance to win some incredibly designed and flawlessly made latex.

                                                                                    

Where to find more from Eustratia:

















2 comments:

  1. Great post and the bra looks awesome on you! In fact I'd love to add this pic of you to the customer gallery if you don't mind.
    S. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be honoured! So pleased with my purchase, it's honestly beautiful, and I am so glad you like the post x

      Delete