Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Finalist in the Bizarre Magazine Reader's Art Competition.

I am literally bouncing the walls and squeeing with excitement. I received a confirmation email today informing me that I am one the finalists in the Bizarre Reader's Art Competition.

So this means that my work shall be featured in an exhibition in London come the New Year as well as having a featuring within the magazine alongside the other finalists. I am so excited and pleased right now, words cannot even express my joy.

So here is the art piece that got me there and shall be exhibition in London:






4 comments:

  1. are you using promarkers to color these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am using acrylic inks and watercolours. I then enhance the image with some digital editing which can be seen in the last preview image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lady,
    Thank you for your kind comments! Congrats on getting through and hope to see you in the magazine :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, you're most welcome. Hope to see you in there too ^_^ Eee, exciting stuff :D

      Delete