Friday, 30 September 2011

September Update

Thought I would post a little update as to what I have been up to recently since my move down the the land of Southampton. have recently got a new job in a local Co-Op, and I am currently working alongside an author who is looking to publish a series of Children's Picture Books.

I cannot say more about the books I am afraid, so you will just have to keep your eyes open for updates when I can tell the world about them, hehe.

The lovely Alice Cat who wanted a little cartoon rendition of herself for her site to act as her Logo.

Want me to do art for you? Then email ladynoctis@hotmail.co.uk












In addition to
this commission, I finally finished working on a new painting called "Fracture"; those of you who have been following my blog would have already seen the progression of this piece and how it developed. So here is the finished painting which is available for purchase, sadly the frame is not available; however if you would like to purchase it with a frame let me know and I can source a frame out for you. This however will cost more due to having to pay for a frame.


For Sale: £80 (without frame)









Also sneak peak of last weeks shoot:

I also had a shoot last week with Richie Brown Photography, we shot in a disused army base, such an incredible location! I wore Jane Doe Latex and Ooh La La! Latex, who both create such beautiful designs, so I suggest you have a look at their work if you have the chance.

Really look forward to seeing the rest of the shots from this day, and I hope you are too ^_^


~Noctis

No comments:

Post a Comment