Friday, 6 May 2011

Final Exhibition: Aboretum


Yesterday, was the grand opening of my 3rd Year exhibition, where myself and my fellow graduates showcased our work. This was held in The Grand Theatre, Swansea and shall be showing from May 5th until May 11th. If you are interested in seeing the work for yourself, further details can be found here.


Here is how my space within the exhibition was displayed:



The image above shows how my work was displayed, I have also taken a close up of the bottled necklaces which are available to order at ladynoctis@hotmail.co.uk and soon you will be able to order through my site directly.


And just cause it has to be done, here is a cliché picture of myself with my display:



We also held a raffle on behalf of The Christian Lewis Trust Children's Cancer Charity, we had donations for the raffle from businesses and artists based around Swansea. Some absolutely amazing and stunning prizes; which helped us raise £159 which shall be added to the rest of the money we have raised thus far for the charity. So thank you all who took part within the charity raffle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment