Thursday, 28 April 2011

Portraits

Here is the linework and the final of a self portrait, I decided to include elements from my steampunk graphic novel 'A Notch In Time'.



And here is an piece I did for one of my dearest friends, Leanne. Who is an incredible illustrator and photographer; if you would like to stop by and see her work please visit her page Eastern Visions Photography or her blog.



If anyone would like to commission me for a portrait, or anything else for that matter please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at ladynoctis@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. I want one of these! Seriously, they're fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you send me a message to ladynoctis@hotail.co.uk then we can work something out so that you can have one ^_^

    ~Noctis

    <3

    ReplyDelete