This is another piece for the series "Unspoken" dealing with the emotion of Envy.
- A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck
- - she felt a twinge of envy for the people on board
- A person or thing that inspires such a feeling
- - their national health service is the envy of many in Europe
envied, past participle; envied, past tense; envies, 3rd person singular present; envying, present participle
- Desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable attribute belonging to (someone else)
- - he envied people who did not have to work on weekends
- - I envy Jane her happiness
- Desire for oneself (something possessed or enjoyed by another)
- - a lifestyle that most of us would envy
Somewhere in her corrupted heart
She will find a way to envy you.