Thursday, 31 March 2011

Fetasia Latex Shoot

I recently got to work with the wonderful Hollee McNamara to shoot a wonderful latex skirt suit for Fetasia Latex. The outfit was beautiful, and I am so glad I got the chance to work with these two amazing creatives.


The designers behind Fetasia Latex are incredible; their work is beautiful. I suggest for all latex lovers to go and check their designs out. You can find them either in the link above, or go directly to their website. Also Hollee, is a young talent within the world of photography; but my word what a gift she has. She was such great fun to work with, full of creative ideas and very professional throughout the day. I am very much looking forward to working with Hollee again :)


As you can see to the left there are some samples of the images we created from our shoot together. I am very pleased with the result; as are the rest of the creatives involved. You will be able to find further examples of the shoot on my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment