Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Ice, Ice. Baby!


Hello my fellow bloggers *waves*
Today I did another shoot with the wond
erful Charis May. She is currently working on her major project in University where she studies Photographer; for her major project she is exploring the themes of the seasons.

So as the weather is perfect for doing a Winter/Ice Queen shoot we both jumped at the oppourtunity that came before us. Charis had purchased a lovely corset for this shoot, and I had ordered a beautiful white blonde wig (which ironically is what my natural hair colour is), sorry to dissappoint those who were thinking this was now my real hair.

It was a very cold day, and I didn't have a lot of clothing to keep warm while we were s
hooting, but during the breaks I kept putting my hat, gloves and scarf back on. Also note to self in future: do not shoot in bare feet on icy grass and stones... SO COLD!! *shivers*

Here are some images we created from the day, I hope you enjoy them as much as Charis and
myself enjoyed creating them.


No comments:

Post a Comment