Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Blog Update



Hello my fellow bloggers,


I owe you all a mighty big apology as it has been quite some time since my last update. Things have been very hectic at the moment due to being back in University.


So I thought as I have decided to have a short break from my dissertation I would spend a few moments doing a quick blog update....
As already said life has been pretty hectic since being back in University and due to the amount of work involved with this, I have currently limited the amount of sh
oots I have been doing. However, do not be disheartened by this, as I do have some shoots coming up over a spread amount of time. I was meant to be having a busy start to this month; but with a chest infection and the usual unreliable Welsh weather things have had to have been pushed back a bit.


As you all know already, I was in the top 10 Ultra Vixens to represent Bizarre Magazine at the Manchester Winter Ball; which was incredible. Here is a sneaky preview of the group shoot I did with my fellow Ultra Vixens:
The Ultra Vixens within this picture are: Myself (Lady Noctis), Miss Malice, Cervena Fox, Gypsy Rhodes, Mollie HellCat, Colette Von Tora, Bea_Sinful, Felix Liquior and ZombieCandy. Sadly Alexa_Star was running late due to awful traffic, but she got there in the end.


It was a really surreal and awesome experience, I am so thankful to the people who voted for me to be a part of this, it really does mean the world to me. Was such an incredible event and I cannot wait to see the final result of this shoot within the magazine.


I have an interview with FIXE magazine coming up, along with a few photoshoots booked within the next few months; so keep a look out :)



Hope you're all well.



~Noctis



No comments:

Post a Comment