Sunday, 1 August 2010

Published in Bizarre Magazine


Hello there my fellow bloggers,


I have a lot of exciting news from this week. I have been published in two different publications. I am featured in this months Bizarre Magazine (166) on page 53 in the Ultra Vixen section.


The image featured is the one you can see to the left of this blog post, and if you read Bizarre magazine you will know that each month they hold an Ultra Vixen competition to vote for your Ultra Vixen of the month, which will then go to the face off at the end of the year for a chance to have a cover shoot with Bizarre Magazine.


I would totally love to have the chance of being on the cover, so I ask you blogger followers to help me out here and achieve my ultimate modelling dream; which is to be on the cover of Bizarre magazine. Which lets be honest, is probably the dream for all alt models around the globe.


So here is how you vote for me:


email Lady_Noctis to Vixenvotes@dennis.co.uk (free)


or text Lady_Noctis to 82189 (text costs 25p plus standard network rates).


Another way to vote is:


http://www.ultravixens.net/competition/ (which is free)

No comments:

Post a Comment