Thursday, 3 June 2010

Promotional Banners!!

That's right bloggers, thanks for the wonderful graphic designer Eden Of Delirium aka Miss Mary I have some lovely new banners to help promote myself as an artist and model on my sites. They look wonderful, Miss Mary did a beautiful job on them and she has expressed that there is still more to come; so I am ever so excited about them ^.^


Today is my first full day back at home, as my mum and step-dad have now gone off to Spain for an awesome 2 week holiday. The departed here about 2 o'clock this morning, and the puppy was unamused when they left, and she kept me awake til about 5 this morning. So as you can gather I didn't get much beauty sleep as I would have hoped for; seeing as I awoke at 9 this morn.

I will be honest, I do not really have much planned for the day, apart from unpacking and doing some laundry; oh and of cause my daily installment of Fable II as I am currently hooked on that game. My boyface bought it for my birthday, but I didn't have the chance to play on it due to all my deadlines, so now I have all this free time I am spending it gaming away. Well that and searching for a summer job back in my home town, as I am going to be living back here until September. So a job will definitely be needed so I can make sure my final project goes out with a bang!!

So as mentioned before, I have some wonderful banners made by the wonderful Miss Mary, so I think it's best I give you followers or sneaky blog readers a preview of them.




The Banners:










































So above you can see the wonderful promo banners made by the wonderful Miss Mary, would love to know what you all think of them. And if anyone else fancies making me some lovely banners or something, let me know ^.^



~Noctis




No comments:

Post a Comment