Tuesday, 29 June 2010

EGL Magazine Publication... and more

Hello my dearest bloggers,
I am sorry it's been quite some time since my last post, I have been quite busy as of recent with shoots and spending some quality time with the boyface; which was wonderful.


As mentioned within my previous blog I had quite a few shoots lined up ahead of me. You can see an example of my test shoot with Eastern Visions Magazine; the reason it was a test shoot was because we were testing a look for an up and coming shoot I will be having with her for an item I will be modelling for Amore De Mori. Which I am ever so excited about, just had the email off Bonnie today showing me the final touches to the item, and it will be posted off this week. So Leanne (Eastern Visions Photography) and I will be able to get our creative grove on for our shoot for Miss Amore De Mori.


I also had a shoot on the 20/06/10 with the wonderful Chazz Thomas from CT Media, we had a beach themed shoot, and the images from the shoot a lovely, they have even been asked to be used by Angel from Angel Illustrations for a painting he would like to do. I have seen the line work already and I must say it's looking rather beautiful; as does most of his work.


So here are some images from said shoot:











In addition to this, I also had a shoot with the amazing photographer Alyn Weyman, we did an AIW themed shoot, which was so much fun and the location and weather was just perfect for the day. I am still awaiting the images from this shoot so sadly have nothing to show you fellow bloggers/followers as of yet. When I do, I will assure you I will be posting a blog on them, cause what I have seen so far of the images we produced they look amazing. I am very pleased with the result, and hope to work with Alyn again within the near future.


My final news for this blog, is I managed to get myself published in EGL Magazine, it's an ezine which following alternative artists/models/photographers/events etc and I was luckily enough to be interviewed by their lovely editor Keller and have a feature done by them.
The article can be found on the link below:


http://www.egl-magazine.co.uk/#/lady-noctis/4541931837



So feel free to have a look at it, and let me know what you think of it ^_^




~Noctis


Email: ladynoctis@hotmail.co.uk


Website: http://www.wix.com/ladynoctis/lady-noctis-site

CT Media blogspot: http://chazzct-media.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment