Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Back Within The Shire



That's right my wonderful people, I am back home within Pembrokeshire for 2 weeks to look after my puppy. Okay, so she isn't so much a puppy anymore, but to me she is, hehe. So I have departed from my Student house in the land of Swansea to return back home, which is such a weird feeling. Seems to unusual to be back here, even though it is technically for a short time frame it's still odd to be back.

So what do I have planned during my time back home, not much really... just looking after Sarapup and spending my time playing computer games ^.^ 






In addition to this, I have a few shoots arranged over this coming month, and hopefully will get a few more booked up during the next 4 months seeing as I will have lots of spare time, so I might as well make the most of it and bunk out my portfolio. So far I am plotting shoots with Eastern Visions, Charis May, Melanie Davies, Scott Chalmers and Alyn Weyman; which shall definitely be most fun. Cannot wait to get my teeth into the shoots, going to push myself further and have ever so much fun with those wonderful photographers.


No comments:

Post a Comment