Saturday, 29 May 2010

Summer Fun

Greetings my fellow bloggers, thought I should keep you up to date with how my wonderful summery shoot went with the wonderful Charis May. I arrived in Newport at about 12:02 and then shortly after my arrival Charis and I went on a bus that took us to a beautiful Village just outside of Newport called Caerleon. Just by the bus stop was the beautiful location where Charis wanted to do our summer shoot; it was just wonderful.

The shoot was ever so fun, and I had three outfit changes, where I frolicked, climbed and blown bubbles, while in a Lolita dress; it was like being 4 years old all over again without a care in the world.


Here are some examples of what Charis and I achieved from our day in Caerleon:


Outfit 1: Pinstriped Steel Boned corset, and silk skirt with lace.


Outfit 2: Pinstriped Steel Boned Corset, with trousers.



Outfit 3: Gothic Lolita Dress with Steel Boned waist clincher corset.



Above are a selection of images taken from the day which show the three outfits that I wore during our 4 hour shoot together. As always Charis and I have such a giggle together on our shoots, she always makes sure that I have a fun and comfortable shoot; and allows me to have a lot of freedom. So if anyone is looking to book a shoot for their modelling portfolio, I would recommend Charis in a heartbeat.


~Noctis

Email: ladynoctis@hotmail.co.uk
Website: http://www.wix.com/LadyNoctis/Lady-Noctis-Site

No comments:

Post a Comment