Monday, 24 May 2010

Second Year... Your Time Is Up!


Who would have thought it, I have come to the end of my second year of Illustration as of tomorrow. This year has gone passed so quickly, but it has been wonderful; though with a few bumps on the road.

So I woke up early this morning to make sure I had plenty of time to run all the bits and bobs that I needed to do for today. Had to hand in my Dissertation Proposal today; so got that into the Uni at about 9:45, which I thought was pretty impressive considering the fact I had only left the house 15 minutes beforehand. The walk is normally about 20 minutes and with this heat I was expecting it to take much longer. So anyway, handed that in; then gathered all my life drawing work, then headed off to The Art Box to gain all the last bits of materials that I needed to finish up my project. Then once I got home, I just got straight to work on the final touch ups to my final project, which has been based on Pan's Labyrinth.

And here is my favourite piece of my project "The Pale Man"



Medium used: Acrylic paint, texture paste, gloss medium, ink and pens.

So tomorrow is hand in, which is quite exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time; because once I hand it in, I know my second year is over. Which really is a scary thought. Though, it will be nice to be able to relax for a few days ^_^

In addition to this, I also found out today I was accepted as a Bizarre Ultra Vixen, yay! *does a happy dance* Just have to send them a photograph set; and then they will choose which image they intend to put into the magazine. I am going to use the ones with Leanne (Eastern Visions Photography), as they are from my most recent set of shoots; and I love them to pieces. So shall tell the wonderful lady tomorrow when I see her in Uni.

~ Noctis





Email: ladynoctis@hotmail.co.uk
Website:http://www.wix.com/LadyNoctis/Lady-Noctis-Site

No comments:

Post a Comment